Thursday, 25 June 2009
Citrine fresh - Animated and static
The static version will be on a transparent background whilst the animated version will be on a white background.
Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 25th June 2009.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.
Font of choice for your name.
I am using Ma Sexy
Tube of choice.
I am using E-2 birthstones citrine by Rachel Anderson at C.I.L.M
Tube is not to be used without a C.I.L.M license
Naturally fresh scrap kit by Krissys Scraps
I have used the following items from the above kit.
Embellished frame 1, mushroom 3, floral branch 1, hummingbird 1, lace drape 1, ivy vine 1,
Alien skin xenofex2 (free demo available).
This tutorial was written in PSP 9
Open all the supplies in paintshop except the font.
Double click on your font and minimize.
1. Open a new image 500x500 at 72dpi.
2. Resize frame to 350 pixels high, copy/paste as a new layer and add a dropshadow.
3. Resize mushroom 3 to 200 pixels high, copy/paste as a new layer, layers/ arrange/ send to bottom and add a dropshadow.
4. Resize tube to 400 pixels high, copy/paste as a new layer, layers/ arrange/ bring to top and add a dropshadow.
5. Resize floral branch 1 to 300 pixels high, image/mirror, copy/paste as a new layer, layers/ arrange/ send to bottom.
6. Resize hummingbird to 80 pixels high, copy/paste as a new layer, layers/ arrange/ bring to top
7. Resize lace drape 1 to 300 pixels high, copy/paste as a new layer, layers/ arrange/ send to bottom, layers/ duplicate, move duplicated drape so they are next to each other and form the start of the background. Keep duplicating and moving until you have a complete background.
Layers/ merge/ merge down, keep doing this until all your drapes are on 1 layer.Erase any excess drape that is outside the frame.
8. Activate your frame layer and using your magic wand select the center of the frame. Selections/ modify/ expand by 10, layers/ new raster layer, flood fill with #FFFFFF, layers/ arrange/ send to bottom, selections/ select none.
9. Activate drape layer and lower the opacity to 80%
10. Resize ivy vine to 196 pixels high, image/ mirror, copy/ paste as a new layer.
You can add your copyright and name now and export as a png file if you wish or continue for the animated version
*** End note:
11. Layers/ merge/ merge flatten.
Hold down your shift key use your magic wand with settings as below and select several different areas where you would like to see a sparkle.
12. Press shift and D twice. You will now have 3 files.
On the first one effects/ plugins/ alien skin xenofex 2 , use settings as in screen shot.
Selections/ select none. File save image as 1
On the second one effects/ plugins/ alien skin xenofex 2 , use settings as in screen shot above but hit random seed button . Selections/ select none. File save image as 2
On the second one effects/ plugins/ alien skin xenofex 2 , use settings as in screen shot above and hit random seed button . Selections/ select none. File save image as 3
13. Open animation shop.
File/ animation wizard then follow the screen shots clicking next after each one.
On the add image part browse to where you saved your files and add them all, click next then finish.
View/ animation then file/save as.
14. Create your name in paintshop as normal, copy and paste as a new animation into animation shop.
Copy the name in animation shop, activate your animation, edit/ select all, edit/ paste into selected frame and then file/save as.