Thursday, 23 July 2009
Just a dreamer *
Just a dreamer
Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 23rd July 2009.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.
Font of choice for your name.
I am using Noodle script by Dave Bastian http://www.davebastian.com/
Tube of choice.
I am using Rac73 Cherished angel from package 8 by Ismael Rac
This tube is not to be used without an AMI license
Scrap kit Daydreamer by Kittz
Scraps I am using from this kit are Double flower, gem, Corner 2, Daydreamer wordart and paper 2
Penta.com, Dot and cross available here - Garbage collection
This tutorial was written in PSP 9
Open all the supplies in paintshop except the font.
Double click on your font and minimize.
1. Open a new image 550 x 550 at 72 dpi, resize corner 2 to pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer on your new image and position in one corner. Duplicate corner layer, Image/ mirror, layers/ merge/ merge down.
Duplicate, image/ mirror, move up slightly so frame look symetrical.
Layers/ merge/ merge down.
2. Select center of the frame with your magic wand, selections/ modify/ expand by 4, layers/ new raster layer, copy paper2 and paste into selection, layers/ arrange/ move down.
Effects/ plugins/ penta.com/ dot and cross with the settings 72, 10, 2.
3. Copy your large tube paste as a new image, image/mirror, copy and paste as a new layer onto your working image, lower opacity to 45%, selections/ invert, delete, selections/ select none, layers/ merge/ merge visible.
4. Copy your smaller tube, paste as a new layer, resize your smaller tube to 450 pixels high ( all layers untabbed ).
Add dropshadow:~ V-1, H-2, O-80, B-2.00, Colour # 000000
5. Copy your gem, paste as a new layer, resize gem to 320 pixels high ( all layers untabbed ). Add dropshadow:~ V-1, H-2, O-80, B-2.00, Colour # 000000
Copy your original gem again, paste as a new layer, image/ mirror, resize gem to 250 pixels high ( all layers untabbed ). Add dropshadow:~ V-1, H-2, O-80, B-2.00, Colour # 000000
6. Resize double flower to 200 pixels wide, image/ mirror, copy, paste as a new layer, position onto top right corner, duplicate flower layer, image/ mirror, image/ flip, position onto bottom left corner, add dropshadow:~ V-1, H-2, O-80, B-2.00, Colour # 000000, activate top right flower and add dropshadow:~ V-1, H-2, O-80, B-2.00, Colour # 000000.
7. Resize wordart to 310 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer.
Using your colour replacer tool, foreground # ffffff, background # 728c96 double right click on the wordart. Effects/ plugins/ penta.com/ dot and cross with the settings 72, 10, 2.
Selections/ select all, Selections/ float, Selections/ defloat, Selections/ modify/ expand by 2, layers/ new raster layer, flood fill with #ffffff, layers/ arrange/ move down, selections/ select none, add dropshadow:~ V-1, H-2, O-80, B-2.00, Colour # 000000
8. Layers/ merge/ merge visible, add your copyright info and name. Export as a png for transparent background or jpg for a white background .