Sunday, 23 August 2009
Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 23rd August 2009.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.
Font of choice for your name and text.
I am using Silver script
Tube of choice.
I am using the bashful bride tube by Chrissy clark
Tubes are not to be used without an AMI license
Scrap kit I hart chibis by Amanda Fontaine
Kit is not to be used without an AMI license
I am using the following items from the above kit....
Frame2, Doodle2, Paper 8, Heart1, Flower1, Flower2, Flower3,
This tutorial was written in PSP 9
Open all the supplies in paintshop except the font.
Double click on your font and minimize.
1. Open a new image 600x600 at 72 dpi
2. Re-size frame2 to 400 pixels high, copy, paste as a new layer, select the center of the frame making sure to get in between the swirls, selections/ modify/ expand by 10, layers/new raster layer, flood fill with #FFFFFF, layers/ arrange/ move down, layers/ new raster layer, copy paper8, paste into selection, selections/ select none, lower layer opacity to 75%.
3. Re-size doodle2 to 250 pixels high, copy, activate paper layer, paste as a new layer.
Re-size your tube to 400 pixels high, copy, paste as a new layer, layers/ merge/ merge down.
Selections/ select all, selections/ float, selections/ defloat, selections/ modify/ contract by 1, activate the frame layer and erase the top part so her hair is on top of the frame.
Add a drop shadow, settings will be the same throughout.
V 2, H 2, O 60, B 5.00, C #000000.
Activate the tube layer, add a drop shadow. Layers/ merge/ merge visible.
4. Re open your doodle2 at its original size.
Re-size doodle2 to 300 pixels high, copy, paste as a new layer, layers/ arrange/ move down, duplicate the layer, image/ mirror, /image/ flip, layers/ merge/ merge down.
Duplicate layer, image/ mirror, layers/ merge/ merge down, add a drop shadow. Layers/ merge/ merge visible.
5. Copy heart1, paste as a new layer, duplicate layer, image/ mirror, position partially covering the first heart, add a drop shadow to each heart.
6. Re-size flower1 to 80 pixels high, copy, paste as a new layer, position, re-size flower2 to 80 pixels high, copy, paste as a new layer, position, re-size flower3 to 80 pixels high, copy, paste as a new layer, position, layers/ merge/ merge down, layers/ merge/ merge down, duplicate layer, image mirror, layers/ merge/ merge down, add a dropshadow.
Add text if you require.
7. Layers/ merge/ merge visible, add your copyright info, license, name, export as a jpg for a white bg or png for transparent and save.