Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 16th September 2009.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.
Font of choice for your name.
I am using Silver script
Tube or artwork of choice.
I am using my own artwork.
If you wish to use it you can get it here but it is to be used for this tutorial only.
Please use the following copyright info on this artwork © fairyj aka Bits N Bobs
Scrap kit Opposites attract from Bits N Bobs at AMI
This kit is not to be used without an AMI license
I am using .......
Frame 7, paper 3, Sprinkles 3, Wire 2, Flower 3, Flower 4, Branch 1, Feather 1
This tutorial was written in PSP 9
Open all the supplies in paintshop except the font.
Double click on your font and minimize.
1. Open a new image, 600 x 600 at 72 dpi, re-size frame 7 to 400 pixels high, copy, paste as a new layer.
Select the center of each frame part, selections/ modify/ expand by 4, layers/ new raster layer.
If using a paper and tube do step 2 but skip step 3.
If using my artwork move onto step 3.
2. Copy paper 3 , paste as a new layer, selections/ invert, delete, selections/ none, layers/ arrange/ send to bottom.
Re-size tube to desired size, copy, paste as a new layer, delete anything outside of the paper.
3. Re-size my artwork to 500 pixels high, copy, paste as a new layer, selections/ invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections/ none, layers/ arrange/ send to bottom.
4. Copy sprinkles 3, paste as a new layer, layers/ arrange/ send to bottom.
Re-size wire 2 to 500 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer, duplicate, image/ rotate/ free rotate left, 90 ( all layers un tabbed )
5. Activate frame layer, re-size flower 2 150 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer, position to top right corner of the frame.
Add a drop shadow. Drop shadow will be the same throughout.
V 3, H 3, O 100, B, 9.00, C #000000
6. Activate frame layer gain, re-size tag 1 to 300 pixels high, copy, paste as a new layer, position under the flower, add a drop shadow.
7. Re-size branch 1 to 350 pixels high, copy, paste as a new layer, image/ rotate/ free rotate left, 90 ( all layers un tabbed ), duplicate, image/ mirror, position to your liking.
8. Activate frame layer, re-size feather 1 to 330 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer, image/ rotate/ free rotate right, 45 ( all layers un tabbed ), position.
Layers/ arrange/ send to bottom, duplicate layer, image/ mirror, image/ rotate/ free rotate right, 60 ( all layers un tabbed ), position.
9. Layers/ merge/ merge visible, Add a new raster layer, add your copyright info and name and export as a png for transparent background or jpg for a white background .