Sunday, 6 September 2009
Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 6th September 2009.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.
Font of choice for your name and text.
I am using Silver Script
Tube of choice.
I am using my own and you can download it here. It is also available on my blog.
Please use © Bits N Bobs http://scrappingbits.blogspot.com/ on your tag
Scrap kit Halloween Mash by Black cat scraps
This kit is not to be used without an AMI license
Scraps I am using from this kit are wrapped paper 21, round frame 1, tagz ( hocus pocus ), Calla lilies, Spider web
This tutorial was written in PSP 9
Open all the supplies in paintshop except the font.
Double click on your font and minimize.
1. Open a new image 600 x 600 at 72 dpi, re-size frame to to 420 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer on your new image.
2. Select the center of the frame, selections/ modify/ expand by 3, add a new raster layer, copy your paper and paste into selection, selections/ select none.
Activate frame layer, layers/ arrange/ brint to top and add a drop shadow. Drop shadow settings will remain the same throughout.
V 2, H 2, O 100, B 7.00, C #000000
3. Re-size your tube to 420 pixels high, copy, paste as a new layer and add drop shadow. ( If using the same tube as me don't forget to erase the text )
4. Re-size the tagz wordart you selected to 350 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer, add drop shadow
5. Re-size calla lilies to 350 pixels high, copy, paste as a new layer, position, layers/ arrange/ move down, duplicate layer, imag/ mirror, layers/ merge/ merge down, add a drop shadow.
6. Re-size spider web to 150 pixels high, image/ mirror, adjust/ colour balance/ manual correction, target #000000, ok. Copy, activate paper, paste as a new layer, position to your liking being sure to erase anything outside of the frame. Add a drop shadow.
7. Crop to size, layers/ merge visible, add copyright info and name. Export as a transparent png file or jpg for a white background.