Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 6th October 2009.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.
Font of choice for your name.
I am using Stone hinge
Tube of choice.
I am using the one from the kit.
Scrap kit Black widow by Kat NKDA
This tube and scrap kit are not to be used without the correct licence
Items I am using from the scrap kit are
Black widow tube, paper 9, element 1, element 3, element 6,
Alien skin xenofex2 (free demo available). http://www.alienskin.com/xenofex/index.aspx
This tutorial was written in PSP 9
Open all the supplies in paintshop except the font.
Double click on your font and minimize.
1. Open a new image 500 x 500 at 72 dpi, re-size frame to 400 pixels high, image rotate/ rotate clockwise 90, copy, paste as a new layer.
Select the center of the frame, selections/ modify/ expand by 5, layers/ new raster layer, copy paper 9, paste into selection, selections/ select none.
Layers/ arrange/ send to bottom
2. Re-size element 6 to 320 pixels wide, copy, activate frame layer, paste as a new layer.
3. Re-size tube to 400 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer.
4. Activate paper layer, copy element 37, paste as a new layer, position to the left, layers/ duplicate, position at the top but in the middle, layers/ duplicate, position to the right.
Layers/ merge/ merge down, layers/ merge/ merge down.
5. Copy your tube, paste as a new layer, add a drop shadow if required.
6. Re-size element 3 to 150 pixels wide, image/ mirror, copy, activate frame layer, paste as a new layer .
Layers/ duplicate, image/ flip, layers/ arrange/ merge/ merge down.
Layers/ duplicate, image/ mirror, layers/ arrange/ merge/ merge down.
7. Crop if required, layers/ merge/ merge visible. Add copyright info and name, file export and save.