Monday, 26 October 2009
Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 26th October 2009.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.
Font of choice for your name.
I am using Novella script
Image of choice.
I am using J2 Clockwork heart by Selina Feneche at C.I.L.M
Tube is not to be used without a C.I.L.M license
October harvest kit by Krissys scraps
This is a FTU kit at the time of writing this tutorial.
I have used the following items from the above kit.
Paper 7, Branch 1, Toad stools 1, Wrap 2
Mask 23 by Vix
This tutorial was written in PSP 9
Open all the supplies in paintshop except the font.
Double click on your font and minimize.
1. Open a new image 500 x 500 at 72 dpi.
With your magic wand selct the center of the image.
Copy paper 7, paste into selection. Selections/ select none.
Layers/ new mask layer/ from image, search for Vix mask 23.
Layers/ merge/ merge group.
Add a drop shadow, settings will be the same throughout.
V 3, H 3, O 100, B 9, C #000000
2. Copy branch 1, paste as a new layer, duplicate layer, image/ mirror, layers/ merge/ merge down.
Add a drop shadow.
3. Re-size tube to 300 pixels high, copy, activate paper layer, paste as a new layer, add a drop shadow.
4. Re-size toad stools 1 to 150 pixels high, copy, paste as a new layer, add a drop shadow.
Duplicate layer and position on the oposit side to the first one.
5. Re-size wrap 2 to 300 pixels wide, copy, activate tube layer, paste as a new layer
Position over your tubes bottom leg and add a drop shadow.
Layers/ merge/ merge visible.
6. Add license info, watermark and name, export as a png for tranparent file or jpg for white background.