Friday, 31 July 2009
In the pink
In the pink
Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 31st July 2009.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.
Font of choice for your name.
I am using Persimmon
Tube of choice.
I am using one by Ismael Rac
This tube is not to be used without an AMI license
Scrap kit 'Pink world' by Seachell scraps
Scraps I am using from this kit are
Element 22, paper 8, element 10, element 12, element 12,
This tutorial was written in PSP 9
Open all the supplies in paintshop except the font.
Double click on your font and minimize.
1. Open a new image 600 x 600 at 72 dpi, resize element 22 to 300 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer on your new image.
Select center of the frame with your magic wand, selections/ modify/ expand by 2, layers/ new raster layer, copy paper8 and paste into selection, layers/ arrange/ move down.
2. Shift+D to duplicate your tube ( you need 2 ), resize 1 of your tubes to 300 pixels wid, copy, paste as a new layer, position with your mover tool, selections/ invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Add a dropshadow:~ V-2, H-2, O-100, B-9.00, selections/ select all, selections/ float, selections/ defloat, selections/ invert, erase any part of the dropshadow that is outside of the ribbon frame., selections/ select none. Lower layer opacity to 75%
3. Resize your other tube to 200 pixels wide, image/ mirror, copy, activate frame layer, add dropshadow:~ V-2, H-2, O-100, B-9.00, Colour # 000000, paste tube as a new layer, add dropshadow:~ V-2, H-2, O-100, B-9.00, Colour # 000000
4. Resize element 10 to 450 pixels wide, copy, past as a new layer, layers/ arrange/ send to bottom, layers/ duplicate, image/ mirror, layers/ merge down, add dropshadow:~ V-2, H-2, O-70, B-5.00, Colour # 000000
5. Resize element 13 to 400 pixels high, copy, paste as a new layer, selections/ select all, selections/ float, selections/ defloat, activate your main tube layer and erase part of her leg so the ribbon is threaded through. Selections/ select none, activate ribbon, add dropshadow:~ V-2, H-2, O-70, B-5.00, Colour # 000000. Activate the flowers layer and erase any flowers underneath the ribbon. Activate frame layer.
6. Resize element 12 to 80 pixels wide, copy, paste as new layer, position, add dropshadow:~ V-2, H-2, O-70, B-5.00, Colour # 000000, duplicate ribbon twice and position to your liking.
7. Layers/ merge/ merge visible, add your copyright info and name. Export as a png for transparent background or jpg for a white background .