Saturday, 25 July 2009
Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 25th July 2009.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.
Font of choice for your name and text.
I am using Silver Script
Tube of choice.
I am using tubes by Ismael Rac
Tubes are not to be used without an AMI license
Scrap kit 'Good girl gone bad' by Black cat scraps
Scraps I am using from this kit are wrapped frame, paper 17, glitters, flair 4, star bling,
Penta.com Dot and Cross available here - Garbage collection
Alienskin eye candy 5 - impact
This tutorial was written in PSP 9
Open all the supplies in paintshop except the font.
Double click on your font and minimize.
1. Open a new image 500h x 600w at 72 dpi, resize frame to to 390 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer on your new image.
Effects/ plugins/ penta.com/ dot and cross with settings 72, 10, 2.
2. Select the center of the frames, selections/ modify/ expand by 3, add a new raster layer, flood fill with white ( #ffffff ), add a new raster layer, copy your paper and paste into selection. Lower opacity to 70%, selections/ select none. Activate frame layer, layers/ arrange/ brint to top and add a dropshadow.
V - 2, H - 2, O - 60, B - 7.00, C - #000000
I have matched the colour for the top and shoes to the kit used.
3. Resize your main tube to 391 pixels high, copy, paste as a new layer and add dropshadow with the same settings.
4. Activate paper layer, add a new raster layer, resize 3 other tubes, copy, paste each one as a new selection in the position you want. Add dropshadow with the same settings as before and cut away any part of your tube that is outside of the frame.
5. Open your glitters file, delete the purple layer, layers/ merge/ merge visible. Resize to 350 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer, duplicate glitters, image/ mirror, layers/ merge/ merge down, Add dropshadow with the same settings as before. Layers/ arrange/ send to bottom.
6. Resize wire mesh 2 to 400 pixels wide, copy, paste as new layer, add dropshadow as before, layers/ arrange/ send to bottom, lower opacity to 70%.
7. Activate top layer, resize flair 4 to 100 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer,
Open star bling, using your selection tool copy a piece of the bling, paste as a new layer on top of the flair, add dropshadow as before, layers/ arrange/ move down.
8. Layers/ new raster layer, flodd fill with white ( # ffffff ), layers/ arrange/ send to bottom, layers/ merge/ merge visible. Add your copyright info.
9. Add a new raster layer, add your text, font size 48, foreground # 47a6ac, background # f0598b, effects/ plugins/ eye candy 5/ impact/ gradient glow with the following settings, add dropshadow with the same settings as before.
Add your name using the same settings as you did for the text.
Layers/ merge/ merge visible, export as a jpg and save.