Merry Christmas baby
Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 22nd November.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.
Font of choice for your name.
I am using Kingthings wrote
Tube of choice.
I am using Bed Time by Ismael Rac
This tube is not to be used without an AMI license
Scrap kit by Bits N Bobs at AMI - Christmas is coming
Items used from this kit are.
Paper 3, Element 14, Element 3,
This tutorial was written in PSP 9
Open all the supplies in paintshop except the font.
Double click on your font and minimize.
1. Re-size paper 3 to 500 pixels wide.
Re-size element 14 to 450 pixels high.
Copy, paste as a new layer at the top of the paper.
Duplicate layer twice and position each one to your liking.
2. Activate the paper layer, copy element 3, paste as a new layer.
3. Activate the top layer, copy your larger tube, paste as a new layer add a drop shadow.
I am using V4, H4, O100, B9.00, C #000000
Image re-size ( all layers tabbed ) to 450 pixels wide.
4. Image/ add border ( if you get a pop up asking to merge to a flattened image click yes ) / Top 3, Symmetric tabbed, Colour #800000
Image/ add border/ Top 5, Symmetric tabbed, Colour #efe8de
Image/ add border/ Top 3, Symmetric tabbed, Colour #800000
Image/ add border/ Top 9, Symmetric tabbed, Colour #e1d5c5
Image/ add border/ Top 5, Symmetric tabbed, Colour #800000
5. Add your copyright info and name and export as jpg for a white background .