Friday, 21 August 2009
Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 21st August 2009.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.
Font of choice for your name.
I am using Mirielle
Tube of choice.
I am using the poser from the kit. Poser created by me *grin*
Tube is not to be used without my © Bits N Bobs http://scrappingbits.blogspot.com/
Dancing queen kit by Knc Scrapz
I have used the following items from the above kit.
Paper 10, Dancer 2, Drapes, Glitter dangle, Piano, Brad 3,
This tutorial was written in PSP 9
Open all the supplies in paintshop except the font.
Double click on your font and minimize.
1. Open a new image 500x500 at 72dpi.
2. Re-size drapes to 450 pixels high, copy/paste as a new layer and add a drop shadow. Settings will be the same throughout unless stated otherwise.
V 2, H 2, O 64, B 6.00, C #000000.
3. Re-size Brad 3 to 60 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer, duplicate layer, immage/ mirror, Layers/ merge/ merge down, add a drop shadow.
4. Re-size piano to 350 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer, add a drop shadow, layers/ arrange/ send to bottom. Activate the drape layer, lower opacity slightly so you can see the piano, using your freehand selection tool ( lassoo ) cut away part of the drape so the piano is in front. Remember to raise the opacity back to 100% when finished. Layers/ merge/ merge visible.
5. Select the center, selections/ modify/ expand by 9, add a new raster layer, copy paper 10, paste into selection, layers/ arrange/ send to bottom, selections/ select none.
6. Re-size glitter dangle to 400 pixels wide, copy/paste as a new layer, position to your liking, add a drop shadow, erase and part that is outside of the drapes.
7. Re-size dancer to 400 pixels high, copy, activate piano layer, paste as a new layer, position, add a drop shadow.
8. Add whatever text you would like, add your copyright info, watermark, name and export as either a png or jpg.