Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 20th August 2009.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.
Font of choice for your name.
I am using MA Sexy
Tube of choice.
I am using Blossom by Selina Fenech at C.I.L.M
Tube is not to be used without a C.I.L.M license
She dreams kit by Bits N Bobs
I have used the following items from the above kit.
Gem 5, Paper 10, Element 5, Splatter 3
Plugin required - muras meister - copies
This tutorial was written in PSP 9
Open all the supplies in paintshop except the font.
Double click on your font and minimize.
1. Open a new image 600 x 600 at 72dpi.
Re size gem 5 to 100 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer.
Effects/ muras meister/ copies with settings as in screen shot below
With your magic wand select the center of the flower ring, selections/ modify/ expand by 11.
Layers/ new raster layer, copy paper 10, paste into selection, layers/ arrange/ move down, selections/ select none.
Activate flower ring, add drop shadow, settings will remain the same through out unless stated otherwise.
V 2, H 2, O 70, B 5.00, C #000000
2. Re size tube to 300 pixels high, copy, activate paper layer, paste as a new layer, add a drop shadow.
Erase any part of the tube outside of the flower ring.
3. Re size element 5 to 400 pixels wide, copy/paste as a new layer, layers/ arrange/ bring to top, position to your liking.
Activate flower ring. Selections/ select all, float, defloat. Activate element layer and erase any part you don't want. Selections/ select none.
Erase any part of the element over your tubes face. Duplicate layer, image/ mirror, image/ flip
4. Re size splatter 5 to 500 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer, layers/ arrange/ sent to bottom, duplicate layer, image/ mirror, layers/ merge/ merge down, layers/ duplicate, image/ flip, move down slightly, laers/ merge/ merge down, add a drop shadow V 2, H 2, O 20, B 5.00, C #000000.
5. Add license info, watermark and name, export as a png for tranparent file or jpg for white background.