Monday, 17 August 2009
Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 17th August 2009.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.
Font of choice for your name.
I am using Silver script
Tube of choice.
I am using white bubble fairy by Ronne Barton
Not to be used without an MPT license
Fantasia tagger kit by Bits N Bobs
I have used the following items from the above kit
Frame 3, grass, paper 4, cloud 1, bubbles 1, Dove 2
No outside filters needed.
This tutorial was written in PSP 9
Open all the supplies in paintshop except the font.
Double click on your font and minimize.
1. Open a new transparent image 500x500 at 72 dpi
2. Resize frame 3 to 300 pixels wide, copy and paste as a new layer on your new image, add a drop shadow.
Drop shadow settings will be the same through out this tutorial.
3. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer, resize your tube to 350 pixels high, all layers unchecked, add a drop shadow.
4. Activate frame layer, copy your grass, paste as a new layer, duplicate, image/ mirror, layers/ merge/ merge down, add a drop shadow.
5. Resize paper 4 to 350 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer, layers/ arrange/ sent to bottom.
Activate frame layer, select center of the frame with your magic wand, selections/ modify/ expand by 10, selections/ invert, activate paper layer and hit delete, selections/ select none.
6. Copy cloud 1, paste as a new layer, layers/ arrange/ send to bottom.
7. Activate grass layer, resize bubbles 1 to 300 pixels high, copy, paste as a new layer, position to your liking, duplicate bubble layer, position again. (duplicate a 3rd time if you want more bubbles like mine ).
8. Resize dove 2 to 100 pixels high, image/ mirror, copy, paste as a new layer, position on one of your bubbles, add a drop shadow.
9. Layers/ merge/ merge visible, add your copyright info, watermark, name, crop and export as a transparent png or jpg for white background.