Tuesday, 11 August 2009
Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 11th August 2009.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.
Font of choice for your name and text.
I am using Sweetheart script limited
Tube of choice.
I am using a tube by Ismael Rac
Tubes are not to be used without an AMI license
Eye candy 5 Impact - Gradient glow - Free trial here
Turqouise fantasy scrap kit by Bits N Bobs
Scraps I have used from the above kit are...
Doodle, Paper 4, Flower 5, Feathers,
This tutorial was written in PSP 9
Open all the supplies in paintshop except the font.
Double click on your font and minimize.
1. Create a new transparent image 600x600 @ 72 dpi. Copy doodle, paste as a new layer.
2. Add a new raster layer, using your rectangle selection tool create a rectangle with floating ants ( see screenshot below )
Flood fill with #ffffff , add a new raster layer, select paper 4 as a pattern fill at 50% scale, flood fill, lower opacity to 50%, selections, select none, layers/ merge/ merge down.
Add eyecandy 5 impact/ gradient glow with the settings in the screen shot below
3. Re size tube to 400 pixels high, ( I have also colourised mine to match the kit ), copy, paste as a new layer, add eye candy 5 - gradient glow using the same settings as before.
Resize flower 5 to 250 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer, position over your tube, use your raster deform tool to rotate the flower slightly, add gradient glow with the same settings as before, layers/ arrange/ move down.
4. Resize feathers to 120 pixels wide, copy, paste as a new layer, add gradient glow with the same settings as before, duplicate layer twice and position.
5. Activate top layer, select your font colour and add your text.
Add eyecandy 5 impact/ gradient glow with the same settings as before.
6. Layers/ merge/ merge visible, add your copyright info, license, name, export as a jpg for a white bg or png for transparent and save.